"PMR" Discounted Scholarship Opportunity
Our Premier Metabolic Reset and Weight Loss Program (PMR) is a powerful, virtual, group course that is designed to help you significantly improve metabolic health and even reverse your diagnosis by modifying your diet, lifestyle, movement, mindset, and environment.
During this 12-week virtual, group program, we will teach and help implement a medically proven, integrative health approach to obesity, pre-diabetes, diabetes, cardiovascular disease and other metabolic issues. Our amazing team of Healthcare Professionals guides patients through the 4 Core Pillars to naturally lower blood sugar, promote weight loss, increase energy, improve sleep, improve insulin resistance and more!
The best part of the program is that each patient becomes a part of a community of like-minded people that will help support them along their journey! Having a community is a valuable tool to promote accountability and connection! We are all on the same team!
For each group, Dr. Dyer is generously offering up to 2 drastically discounted scholarships to our Premier Metabolic Reset and Weight Loss Complete Program ($2197 value) for only $500! We understand that finances can be a roadblock for some and we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to invest in their health and live their best life! The discounted program scholarship gives you FULL ACCESS to the program AND 3 individual zoom sessions with Dr. Dyer. If you are SERIOUS about ditching your Diabetes diagnosis, but money is holding you back, this opportunity is for you!
Here are the minimum requirements to apply:
- The participant will need to make under $40K per year for a single-income household and under $70K per year for a two-income household.
- The participant has a diagnosis of Type 2 Diabetes (Hemoglobin A1C >6.5)
- The participant will need to be on at least 1 medication daily for diabetes (i.e. insulin, metformin, glipizide, glimepiride, jardiance, januvia, etc.)
What do we expect from the scholarship recipients:
- A commitment to join all (or most) of the zoom sessions (typically on Tuesday and/or Thursday). We understand if you have to miss one or two because “life” happens, but we ask you to commit to making the sessions a priority in your schedule and attending the majority of the sessions.
- A commitment to completing your lab draw on time. We will send the orders and cover the cost, we ask that you prioritize the blood draw during the window of time we advise. The lab test results will give us solid data to use to track your progress.
- A commitment to log your data. We will give you the tools needed for you to track your data regularly. The data we will track includes; food journals, blood sugar, blood pressure, weight and physical measurements.
- An understanding that you will need to make modifications to your current diet, mindset, movement routine and environment. Don’t worry, we will teach you how and support you!
- Leave a google review. At the end of the program we will ask you for your honest feedback. We want to know how the program has helped you, what your progress was, as well as how we can improve.
If you meet these criteria and are excited to join our next group, please answer the series of questions below which we will use to help us pick the discounted scholarship recipient(s) for each group. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Dyer is very passionate about reversing type 2 Diabetes diagnoses, it’s one of his favorite things to do as a doctor! The discounted scholarship(s) are one way of giving back, while helping patients achieve freedom from poor metabolic health and live their best lives! The best is yet to come!